Moxie & Mettle
It’s an exciting time to join this not-for-profit organisation. As Communications Executive, you’ll support across internal and external communications: working across the full remit of communications, the role will focus on the delivery of internal, traditional and social media activity as well as stakeholder and customer-focussed communications.
Very flexible and remote working, but you will need to be accessible to Wiltshire, Andover, Bath, Wells or Dorset and be happy to meet ups in one of these hubs for meetings as required.
- Two to three years proven communications experience under your belt either in-house or in a PR agency.
- Experience working across the communications mix including media, social and digital content
- Evidence of developing, implementing and evaluating communication plans and campaigns under guidance, across different communications disciplines
- Experience in developing content for a range of channels including press releases, newsletters, corporate publications, website, social media etc
- Full drivers’ licence and access to a vehicle.
- You’ll have strong copywriting and media relations experience and previous experience working in the housing sector would be an advantage but isn’t essential. You’ll be a team player with the confidence to suggest new ways of working.
The role can be offered as remote, but you must be happy to attend office hubs that are local to you Wiltshire, Andover, Bath, Wells or Dorset from time to time.
There is no set plan for these “office days” and some weeks you might find yourself fully remote (if you wish!) but the flexibility to attend meetings with colleagues must be there.